Catering and Services Options
As Central Washington’s largest convention hotel, we offer the ideal place to host business and social events—from conferences and corporate retreats to award banquets and wedding receptions.
The Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel is the only hotel conveniently connected to the state-of-the-art Wenatchee Convention Center via Sky Bridge. You can count on our experienced event planners to coordinate every detail of your event including booking guest rooms for the attendees, reserving your meeting space, coordinating audio/visual equipment and arranging for catering.
With over 50,000 square feet of flexible space, the Convention Center can easily accommodate up to 2,000 people. The facility offers a 10,000-square-foot ballroom, a 7,500-square-foot exhibit hall and 14 meeting rooms.
The Convention Center recently upgraded all audio/visual systems, further ensuring the success of your event:
- Advanced sound system and public paging system
- High-speed Internet access throughout
- Speaker phones
- Complete telecommunication connections
- Ceiling-mounted LCD projectors
- Hand-held and wireless microphones
- Digital video switch for multi-room presentations
- High-definition LCD announcement boards in all lobby areas to welcome guests and guide them to their destination.
The Grand Apple Ballroom and the Orchard Exhibit Hall also feature:
- 5,000-lumen, ceiling-mounted LCD projectors with 16-foot screens, providing excellent viewing from anywhere in the room
- Portable volume control and video switching panel (laptop to DVD). Panel may be used from the podium and throughout the meeting room.
Great food is part of any great event. Our planners work with the Convention Center’s expert catering team to provide you with extensive menu options and exceptional service—whether your event calls for a simple breakfast buffet or a grand, four-course dinner.